Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Day Has Come................

And so go the lines of a famous Celine Dion song........
i just started using this today and i hope in time it'll lead to something big
this is my first blog so the format and stuff maybe shabby....the basic format goes like this....i may mention something like a snippet of my personal life and then i get to business also i'm a perfectionist so i want any mistakes in my facts to be rectified immediately with proper sources,any source except wikipedia,the title will consist of the topic of the day and everyday....(at least everyday my mom lets me use my comp and my stupid tata indicom connection works) i'll discuss one solution.....you are free to ask me questions,and try to refine my solutions,i always admit my mistakes and i'll answer 5 interesting comments everyday....that's it for today check back tomorrow probably around 11 pm for my first real post of my blog! good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment